Friday, April 18, 2008

Just picking up my first cab fare April 18,2008

Here is the start of the cyber equivalent of what was once the most fun 'job' and the most demanding position 'inter-relating' with other people I ever experienced.
(Inter-relating with myself was not a factor of my existence until late 2004). Given my druthers, I'd have had that experience earlier. It wasn't apparently possible. as I didn't DO it any earlier.
I owned a taxicab company and frequently drove for hire in the exploding days of the building of the Alaska Pipeline.
I had adventures that I cannot relate to you, and I had adventures I will write about occasionally. I intend to drive this blog-cab through the cyber-streets of the www (wacky wonderful world) much as I did the car in Alaska.
I promise nothing. I anticipate only the opportunity to see what happens as the city blocks click off. I will keep the comments as I intend them, and am open to ideas from many sources.
First off, I do not care what I look like.
I do not care what you think of me. That is not to say it isn't important to me, it says that I will not take anything personally.
I believe that intent is measured by results. Said another way: Results are the product of intent fully applied.
I believe in DO BE HAVE.
If you DO your life, you will BE that life and you will HAVE the life you DO and BE. Need help here? Ask where is the answer to that riddle-like statement and I will talk forever.
What is important to me and some many others is for every person to have the life they want.
So if you read this far,
The fare for this trip is paid...

No comments: