Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stepped off the edge

Stepped off the edge.

I want to talk about what this blog list is actually all about.

1. Putting out this blog to write about what interests me...

2. To be your friend and my biggest critic.

Step off the edge ought to be the first way one would describe the thing called:

"What I do."

If excitement for "what I do" could be weighed against the necessity to do something (work), the scale of what you accept should tip to the excitement and getting the "What I do" (work) to be the same thing.

I short cut to a conclusion:
If you can say that you get to step off the edge everyday by going to, being at and doing your work each day, you are doing what you are supposed to do to fulfill your unique place in life. If not - you're not.

You might ask: "So how come I am happy and successful if I am not stepping off the edge daily?"
Because you are 'settling.' You have accepted that it is acceptable to do less than you are able to do. If your excitement and what you do are in alignment, your level of success and happiness would be richer and stronger.

You are entitled to be contributing at the step off the edge level of lifes' richness.
If you are not aware of what you consider your stepping off the edge, I can tell you how to get that information.

To find out how to learn what feels like stepping off the edge for you, e mail me @ lets-take-a-ride@hotmail.com

If you've read this far, the fare is paid.
CABBY

No comments: