Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bill paying

If we pay our city utility bill via telephone or internet, we pay a third party fee to make each payment via those methods.
So, I could save money by using the postal service?
Here is a prime example of that twisted logic of the politically correct getting in my face again.

Damn the bastards, I'll be post dating checks again.

(Do you realize that if you get a mile a dollar for using a credit card on a rewards card, that the merchant you do business with pays for those miles? He cannot charge you more for the use of the credit card, so he has to inflate his prices to everyone.
Look for another blog soon about that whole thing.) NUTS!

I can't charge you more when you pay your Curves bill with your rewards credit card, even though it costs me a dollar more to take your payment than it would by check or cash. So if I were to have a third party take your payment when you call me to pay it, then they can charge you more.

We 'otta sue the bastards that created this abomination!
Talk about a loop hole. Why not jsut let the merchant charge the fee?

Where were the regulators when Congress allowed this? Love those banker lobbyists!

It sucks to pay conveniently.
I have more to say. However instead, I am going to go pack to go on an Oryx hunting trip.
I'll show 'em about politically correct.
I may even go piss outside under the stars while I am there.

You know, I may even swear at the animals before we shoot, just to be completely politically outspoken.
I will still sample the blood when I butcher the carcass, though. I am after all aware of what I will be doing in the control of the range and environment.
(Singing here) "Here little Oryx. Here little Oryx. Come closer little Oryx. That's it". BANG!
Fresh liver soon. Oh, and Fresh heart. Yum-yum yum.

Sorry, I didn't get you away from the curb, I was afraid of my political rage turning to road rage.
CABBY

No comments: