Friday, February 13, 2009

Octuplets

So the L A P D are going to investigate threats to the octuplet mom?

Hey, run octuplets through your spell checker. Mine says it is a bad word.
My spell checker suggests sextuplets. That is the cause of this whole drama. If she'd just had sex, we wouldn't be reading this.
My spell checker also suggests quintuplets. Remember the ones from when we were kids?
My spell checker also suggests couplets. Well, according to one www source;
"A couplet is a pair of lines of verse. It usually consists of two lines that rhyme and have the same meter. Some cultures have decorative traditions associated with them."
When I was a kid on the farm, I remember a couplet as the time when we ran the bull and one of the cows into the small corral for a day or so...

I guess I should have used couplet - these things are appropriate for this discussion:
A pair of lines of verse. I couldn't be a couplet-er, as it takes me two lines of parenthesis comments to just cover my tame thoughts. Nothing I say makes sense, so rhyming is out of the question.
I believe in flying the US flag daily, so I am spot on with the decorative traditions - I guess 1 out of 3 isn't so bad.

Back to the subject:
Okay, I will say nothing bad about the LAPD and the investigation, if there is serious threats, then go get 'em!

The question is however (again In am politically incorrect, but with change, should come straight talk and straight logic.)

Don't you think she needs an investigation of being a fit mental candidate to be a mom for 14 kids? or even 5 (which is the closest legitimate number she could have been expected to be pre-checked for.
Shouldn't there be a testing for these kinds of possible moms?

Come on...

I didn't even get the cab in gear, as the passenger limit for a passenger taxi cab is 5. She couldn't even take them to a fertility clinic...
Oh - my bad.

CABBY

No comments: