Friday, February 13, 2009

Posting my blog

I have had numerous complaints that comments cannot be made, and connection to my blog site doesn't seem possible. So I am going to look for a different location to host a blog.

I will post the information about where it will be when I find a better place for access. Until then, it will be here.

I value comments and the dialog that I can have with each of you, and hate when you do not get to have your two cents worth. I may even need to collect the two cents before too long. :)

Well, the racing season started tonight. See, ya.
Racing is fun and interesting to me. so what can I say? You get tennis, golf and football. I understand there are even people who do the colossal waste of time called basketball. So allow me.

The meter for this blog was used in the couplet from the blog earlier this a.m. so you have no fare to pay.
CABBY

No comments: